Data entry services are a commonly used term these days. We outsource data entry services of various types to data entry services providers popular in our area or industry. Some data entry service providers allow us to outsource data entry services crucial for customer relationship management activities. This blog will look at the various components of customer relationship management data. This will make it easy for you to crosscheck the details before outsourcing data entry services next time.
- Identity Data
As the name indicates, identity data helps us quickly identify various stakeholders like customers, contacts, and leads. Some of the simplest examples of identity data include:
- Name: This refers to the first and last name of a contact
- E-Mail Id: The address at which a person can receive mail or things
- Phone/ Mobile Number: This becomes applicable if the person intends to receive any information via telephonic communication
- Personal Information: This can be anything like the date of birth of your customers or the account details related to a product or service
- Social Media Links: This refers to the links of the social media handles shared by the customers.
- Descriptive Data
When you outsource data entry services, you might share some of the data that tells us more about your customers and their lifestyles. For example, some of the customer relationship management data dealt with by BPOs include educational details, career details, marital status of customers, their number of children, general interests, etc.
- Quantitative Data
Quantitative data helps us understand how often each of your contacts has contacted your firm. This includes the number of times your contacts have purchased from you, the number of times your customers visit your website and engage with your brand on social media platforms, and the links that take them to your website.
- Qualitative Data
Qualitative data stored in our system helps us understand the attitudes and behaviors of our customers. This data gives us valuable insights into how they make purchasing decisions. Direct feedbacks and surveys are the two primary sources of gathering such data. Some of the points considered to collect such information include:
- Rating provided by customers for the company’s services
- Customer satisfaction level
- Reason for making the purchase
- Reason to choose the product
This is a brief outline of the types of customer relationship management data dealt with by a BPO while working with clients from various industries.